Mar 16, 2009

Three Walls....

Hello, hello---

Happy St. Paddy's to you all. Apologies for the late response, I have been a bit under the weather. And sadly, not because of too much green beer. I wish that had been the case. At any rate, here goes, a little web critique of ThreeWalls:


The first part of the site I would like to comment on is the ABOUT section. Which for the first time (admittedly, yes) I read the entire thing. It's clear, it's to the point, it's up to date! I'm thrilled with it.

Also, the salons, talks & symposia sounds like a great thing. I know at the MCA both the salons I have been to this year have been fantastic, and I can't picture these being any less such. My one concern with that area is that there is a name and date without any further description. And in this easily googled day and age, I know I can right click on it and know who they are in 5 seconds. But I'd like a sentence, or image, or anything on the actual site. Just helpful.

I love the layout, the wood lined side panel (<-) is explicitly easy to use, the fonts are nice, and I don't really have any negatives. It's a great site, and I'm feelin' the mood!

1 comment:

  1. glad you enjoyed the threewalls site. try to make it down to see the space. their programs are great and innovative, and really interesting.

    sorry to hear you're feeling under the weather! hope it passes soon!

    ReplyDelete