Mar 9, 2009

Experimental Sound Studio

So... If I understand correctly, this is similar to Itunes-U, only directed in Chicago and all about the arts. Sounds great! I wish these were up-loadable, for use in the classroom, but to make an appointment and listen up seems pretty painless.


I'm really interested in the underground aspect as well... I feel like most of these tapings/transfers were not widely known publicly. It's like heading back in time to actually be there, which is always cool.

The site is a bit confusing to me, but I like the education section; if I had $125 I would totally sign up for some workshop time. Too bad. Overall, I am not sure what to do with the site other than see what I could do if I went there/ had money? It's pretty cool that we're taking strides to document the history of Chicago art, but sad that I am broke and can't fully appreciate.

No comments:

Post a Comment